Psa 81:13 – Oh that my people had hearkened unto me, and Israel had walked in my ways!
A few theological points we can conclude from this:
1. God doesn’t always get what He wants.
2. God doesn’t force people to obey Him.
3. It’s not impossible to obey God.
4. God doesn’t want people to sin but they do anyways.
5. The past could have been different than it was.
6. God sometimes regrets how things turn out.
7. Man has a free will to hearken to God or not.
Any other good points you draw from this text? Leave a comment!
FREE BOOK ON THE DOCTRINE OF FREE WILL